Use jKool to spot trends and resolve problems faster. No more will you suffer the frustration and complexity from manually piecing a story together from multiple logs. jKool can capture “the story” of “what happened” across multiple data sources.
You will no longer need to spend so many cycles assisting support as jKool will enable the production support group to be able to resolve most problems without a lot of time from development.
jKool can help rapidly isolate misbehaving applications and set them straight. It helps reduce the effort, pain and cost in diagnosing applications so you can get you back to coding!
JESL can be used for tracking and tracing activities, transactions, behavior and performance via an API that behaves much like a logging framework.
- Trace application behavior and performance in order to improve diagnostics
- Track end-user behavior in order to improve usability, customer satisfaction
- Track topology, communications, and relationships between entities
- Track messages, binary, text, video, image, voice, etc.
- Track location, mobility, GPS of your applications, users
- Track anything worth tracking in your application
- Know what happened, when, why