Easily stream data from your apps to the jKool SaaS
Follow these simple steps to use the API:
- Within your application, stream data in JSON format in the body of Restful POST requests.
- Download the Java API client is provided on GitHub
- Using this client, populate the provided Java objects you wish to send to jKool
- Populate the provided Java objects you wish to send to jKool and put the token you received when you signed up for jKool in the request header
- Java objects will automatically convert to the proper JSON format when POSTed.
For Non-Java Clients:
- For clients other than Java, a Swagger yaml file is provided.
- This yaml file can be used with the Swagger Code Generator to generate the desired client code.
- The swagger yaml file can also be used to obtain clear documentation on the details of each data field.
To view your data:
- Log into your jKool dashboard
- Select your repository. Streamed data does not appear in the Sample repository which is read-only
- Enter a jKQL command to see your data, e.g. get events